Check marks of responsibility
We at Dance House Helsinki want to consider the environment in all our activities – not forgetting social responsibility.
1. Our programme has a wide spectrum of everything to dance to. Similarly, we welcome everyone, regardless of age, education, how you dance, or who you love.
2. Our facilities are accessible to everyone. All of our performance areas are located at street level and the entire front row of the hall is reserved for wheelchair users. The auditoriums also have induction loops for hearing aids.
3. It is easy to get to Dance House Helsinki without much strain on the environment, as we are located at a public transportation hub at Cable Factory in Ruoholahti.
5. The environment and recycling are taken into consideration as much as possible. We are developing our operations using the Ecocompass environmental system.
6. Energy-efficient LED floodlights are used to illuminate Dance House Helsinki. The electricity we use is produced from renewable energy sources.
7. We cherish diversity and develop our own operations based on the feedback we receive. We hope everyone can have their own experience of Dance House Helsinki!
P.S. Do you want to tell us how we can make our operations even more responsible? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org